Forgot iPhone Password [JAILBROKEN]

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by megahertz, Apr 13, 2012.

1. megahertz macrumors member

Hey! I forgot the password to my iPhone 4S running iOS 5.0.1 that is currently jailbroken. I'm at the point where if I mistake it one more time it locks for 5 hours (I think..).

Is there any way I can just bypass the lock without restoring it? I really don't want to have to reinstall lots of stuff I don't have backups of.

2. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Nope, the passcode lock is there for a reason and cant be bypassed without a restore.
    How does one forget the passcode they set up themselves and had to enter it twice?

3. megahertz thread starter macrumors member

I gave it to someone to hold while I was at the gym and added a passcode because I didn't want her going through my messages lol. I did it hastily and thought I'd remember it, but I can't :p.

Even with it being jailbroken, there is actually NO WAY to do it?

How about a way to get rid of the long pauses between guesses? I'm sure if I had maybe 20-25 tries I'd be able to get it. I know I only used the right and middle columns and started with 9 .. or 6 lol.

4. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

I dont think so.
    There is a package you can install on cydia called "no passcode block" that wont give you those timeouts any more but since you cant get in you wont be able to install it.

5. megahertz thread starter macrumors member

Ahh, too bad. Thanks for responding so quickly though, appreciate it. :)

6. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

You welcome, hope it works out and you remember it after a few tries.