Forgot my Number?

DSchwartz88

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 18, 2006
Is there anyway to look up your mobile telephone number for the iPhone without taking it out and putting it in a new SIM reader. My iPhone got replaced and i dont know the number so when it asks me to input the number in the reactivation screen i have no idea what it is. Any help?

Thanks,
Daniel

iAmLegend

macrumors regular
Jul 8, 2007
Is there anyway to look up your mobile telephone number for the iPhone without taking it out and putting it in a new SIM reader. My iPhone got replaced and i dont know the number so when it asks me to input the number in the reactivation screen i have no idea what it is. Any help?

Thanks,
Daniel
Your number should be displayed at the top of your contacts list.

jlanuez

macrumors 6502
Sep 13, 2006
USA

Thanks,
Daniel
When you look at PHONE/CONTACTS, your number is above the "A"s.

It says: My number: 1 (xxx) xxx-xxxx

DSchwartz88

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 18, 2006
When you look at PHONE/CONTACTS, your number is above the "A"s.

It says: My number: 1 (xxx) xxx-xxxx
but i cannot access this screen as my phone is a brick right now because i cannot activate untill i get my number

xUKHCx

Administrator emeritus
Jan 15, 2006
The Kop
The number is linked to the sim so if you have the same sim card then it is the old number. If you can't remember that then have a look through the packaging/receipts and it should be on there somewhere.

BryanLyle

macrumors 6502a
Aug 2, 2005
You should have gotten an email when you activated your first phone that shows your phone number. The subject line was "Activation Complete".

iAmLegend

macrumors regular
Jul 8, 2007
but i cannot access this screen as my phone is a brick right now because i cannot activate untill i get my number
So you were never able to call anyone who might have the number stored on their phone? If not, you might just have to call AT&T customer service, because the number isn't listed anywhere else on the phone.

KauaiBruce

macrumors 6502a
Jul 5, 2007
Kauai, HI
Did your contacts sync back to your computer after activation? Maybe that special entry was moved to your computer?

(Cannot check this myself since I am STILL Waiting on my first one to ship)

dougbrowne

macrumors member
Jun 5, 2007
Did your contacts sync back to your computer after activation? Maybe that special entry was moved to your computer?

(Cannot check this myself since I am STILL Waiting on my first one to ship)
its NOT a phone book entry it just says at the top your number is xxxxxxxxx