Forgot which theme this was :( Please help

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Vandam500, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Vandam500 macrumors 68000

Vandam500

This is a screenshot of a theme I used before I removed the jailbreak:(
    [​IMG]
    Can anybody recognize it please? I want it back so bad! Jailbreak for life!:D

2. Tokiopop macrumors 68000

Tokiopop

That looks like GlasKart if I'm not mistaken, not sure on the spelling though. Just search 'glas' in Cydia, there should be something with a similar name. There's also a DockFlow for this theme which looks quite nice.

3. Vandam500 thread starter macrumors 68000

Vandam500

Thank you!!!!!!!:D

Glaskart is very similiar but it doesn't do the wallpaper rotation that I had

4. trunksu macrumors 6502

i'm pretty sure that photo is from Gruppled. it's the same wallpaper and icons.

edit: Glasikart is similar too fyi it's just Gruppled does the whole rotate 4 wallpapers etc. (you can edit those too)

5. Vandam500 thread starter macrumors 68000

Vandam500

Yes! It is Gruppled! Yupiiiii, thxxxxxxxx

6. roeiboot macrumors regular

roeiboot

*awesome*...

few things... where or how can i get that "bar" behind the page indicators ? 2, where do i put the 4 files from the UIImages folder ?

(ps. i did not install the theme, i'm just using icons and a few other files.)

can we also request icons still ? TwitterFon (the incl. Twitter icon is too dark, hard to see) Paper Toss and iDisk.

tks.

(planning on donating)

7. roeiboot macrumors regular

roeiboot

ps. why is the date on the previews white, and mine is black ? (maybe due to the UIImages being in the wrong location ?)