Forms creation and usage app? Radio buttons. Yes no. Fill in.

Discussion in 'iPad' started by lokiju, Sep 22, 2010.

1. lokiju macrumors 6502

Is there an iPad app for forms you can create and use that's tailored to the iPad.

In this instance I'm looking to create a server build check list. It'd need to have areas I'd simply check or x off something was done. Other sections would need to allow for typing in info like server name and ip address assigned to it. Maybe another section for signing off a signature for completion.

Is there anything like this out there?

It'd be a huge help to my job and help sell the company on buying my dept ipads.

2. melman101 macrumors 68030

Have you checked out bento?

3. melman101 macrumors 68030

Also, maybe Filemaker Go for iPad? I'm not sure.

4. tekchic macrumors 65816

tekchic

If neither of the above work, then someone handy w/HTML (maybe in your IT dept?) could whip you up a web page to access fairly simply.

5. Amazing Iceman macrumors 68040

Amazing Iceman

i know this is an old thread, but has someone found the answer to the OP's question yet?

6. Epic Xbox Revie macrumors 6502a

Epic Xbox Revie

:cool:

7. Amazing Iceman macrumors 68040

Amazing Iceman

LOL, I think I originally misread the OP's question, as I was goggling this.

What I really need is an iPad App that will allow me to create a PDF fillable form (just like Acrobat or PDF Pen Pro do on the Mac), and then be able to fill it up and get it signed in Adobe Reader for iPad or any other App that supports PDF editable fields.

Thanks!

8. Timechaser macrumors member

There is a company by the name of "WeCreateForms" that created some custom fillable PDF eforms that I have been using with a app called "PDF Expert" on my iPad and iPhone.

They worked closely with me through email and actual phone conversations to make sure I got exactly what I wanted, the prices seemed very fair and the work was completed in about a day and a half.

9. whtrbt7 macrumors 6502a

Bento I think is the simplest way to do a checklist like this and it's fast but not serious. I do this for car photo inventory for a dealership. It just works without having any server based stuff because the information is erased after each workday.

10. jman240 macrumors 6502a

PDF pen is now available on the iPad
    http://appshopper.com/productivity/pdfpen

11. Amazing Iceman macrumors 68040

Amazing Iceman

Thank you, but I don't believe it allows you to create Fillable PDF forms from scratch. It's very functional, but not yet as complete as the desktop version.