@forstall

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by Cooknn, Jun 14, 2012.

1. Cooknn macrumors 68020

Cooknn

I guess Scott Forstall is too busy to Tweet :( I'm really not qualified to say that though, as I don't either. I just lurk. Anyways, after WWDC I was eager to subscribe to his Twitter feed, but much to my surprise he seems to be virtually absent. As of this moment however, there are 64,607 people waiting for his thoughts to be shared on-line ;)

2. mrapplegate macrumors 68030

Please post back when he tweets :D

3. Apple... macrumors 68020

Apple...

Why do people expect him to? He doesn't have to, and there's not much he could say otherwise. He won't say "Expect so and so in the next iOS release, folks!" It's wishful thinking. Follow Schiller's account if you want some occasional tweets. :)

4. frunkis54 macrumors 65816

frunkis54

5. Cooknn thread starter macrumors 68020

Cooknn

It would just be cool to get a view into his genius, IMHO. Not necessarily his comments on upcoming releases, etc. Seems like most people in tech don't hesitate to throw out their thoughts to Twitter... Re: Schiller, good call. I will :D

Geez. I guess I could have thought harder about where to put this thread. Seemed logical enough!

6. JayX macrumors member

I would love to know the logic that connects iOS 6 and Scott Forstall's inactive twitter account.

7. RoboCop001 macrumors 65816

Here you go:
    WWDC Keynote > Scott Forstall's presentation > iOS 6 > Screenshot of iOS 6 showing his Twitter account name. :D

I lol'd because of the faces.