@forstall

Cooknn

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Aug 23, 2003
Fort Myers, FL
I guess Scott Forstall is too busy to Tweet :( I'm really not qualified to say that though, as I don't either. I just lurk. Anyways, after WWDC I was eager to subscribe to his Twitter feed, but much to my surprise he seems to be virtually absent. As of this moment however, there are 64,607 people waiting for his thoughts to be shared on-line ;)

mrapplegate

macrumors 68030
Feb 26, 2011
Cincinnati, OH
I guess Scott Forstall is too busy to Tweet :( I'm really not qualified to say that though, as I don't either. I just lurk. Anyways, after WWDC I was eager to subscribe to his Twitter feed, but much to my surprise he seems to be virtually absent. As of this moment however, there are 64,607 people waiting for his thoughts to be shared on-line ;)
Please post back when he tweets :D

Apple...

macrumors 68020
May 6, 2010
The United States
Why do people expect him to? He doesn't have to, and there's not much he could say otherwise. He won't say "Expect so and so in the next iOS release, folks!" It's wishful thinking. Follow Schiller's account if you want some occasional tweets. :)

Cooknn

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Aug 23, 2003
Fort Myers, FL
Why do people expect him to? He doesn't have to, and there's not much he could say otherwise. He won't say "Expect so and so in the next iOS release, folks!" It's wishful thinking. Follow Schiller's account if you want some occasional tweets. :)
It would just be cool to get a view into his genius, IMHO. Not necessarily his comments on upcoming releases, etc. Seems like most people in tech don't hesitate to throw out their thoughts to Twitter... Re: Schiller, good call. I will :D

and this has to do with ios 6 how
Geez. I guess I could have thought harder about where to put this thread. Seemed logical enough!

JayX

macrumors member
Aug 31, 2007
Geez. I guess I could have thought harder about where to put this thread. Seemed logical enough!
I would love to know the logic that connects iOS 6 and Scott Forstall's inactive twitter account.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.