Forum game MIA?

TechGod

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Feb 25, 2014
New Zealand
I've been a long time lurker here(2009) and I noticed a forum game which I think was something related to wolves or villagers or something like that. However I recently noticed, when I wanted to partake in one that the games hav been stopped:confused:

Anyone that used to play know why that happened?

maflynn

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Boston
The games that sometimes pop up here in the community forum, have a finite life, i.e., they end at some point. Once they end, the thread goes into the wasteland.

WoodNUFC

macrumors 6502a
Apr 30, 2009
A Library
I've been a long time lurker here(2009) and I noticed a forum game which I think was something related to wolves or villagers or something like that. However I recently noticed, when I wanted to partake in one that the games hav been stopped:confused:

Anyone that used to play know why that happened?
Lately we've played in spurts - like 3-4 games in a row - then it dies down for a considerable amount of time.

The best way to get involved right now would be to create a thread with "WW" (Werewolves) in the title and see if there is any interest in getting a game together.

TechGod

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Feb 25, 2014
New Zealand
Lately we've played in spurts - like 3-4 games in a row - then it dies down for a considerable amount of time.

The best way to get involved right now would be to create a thread with "WW" (Werewolves) in the title and see if there is any interest in getting a game together.
Right. I'll do that.