Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dartzorichalcos

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 23, 2007
Atlantis
How about a server forum for server users? There might be enough interest in that. Another forum suggestion is to remove MacWorld 2007 forum because it's gone into history and nobody cares much about the MacWorld 2007 forum that much anymore.
How about some renaming too.
MacRumors.com News Discussion >>>> MacRumors News Discussion
MacRumors' Page 2 News Discussion >>>> MacRumors News 2 Discussion
Mac Basics and Help>>>> Help Desk
Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion>>>> Advice Discussion

Aperture

macrumors 68000
Mar 19, 2006
PA
I am pretty sure we have nowhere near the amt. of interest on XServes to start a forum on it.

dartzorichalcos

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 23, 2007
Atlantis
Probably better off posting them in the Mac Pro/Powermac forum. Perhaps that one could have a small addendum added to it for Xserves et al.

Perhaps the Server forum should be as a sub-forum in the PowerMac/Mac Pro forum now because nobody agrees with me about it being a forum.

mattscott306

macrumors 68040
Jan 16, 2007
I agree with dropping MWSF- it's getting a bit old, but I don't know how long that normally stays up.

The rest, not so much.

Peace

Cancelled
Apr 1, 2005
Space The Only Frontier
With the advent of Apple going into different directions it could be appropiate to have a "How-To" Discussion in the Help section.

e.g. :

How-To : Apple TV
How-To : iPhone
How-To : Leopard
How-To : Media encoding

etc..

Or am I just being a bozo ? :)

xparaparafreakx

macrumors 65816
Jul 29, 2005
Would Server go under hardware or software? Im thinking it should go under speical interest so Application and Hardware questions could be answered.

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
With the advent of Apple going into different directions it could be appropiate to have a "How-To" Discussion in the Help section.

e.g. :

How-To : Apple TV
How-To : iPhone
How-To : Leopard
How-To : Media encoding

etc..

Or am I just being a bozo ? :)

isn't that what the guides are for?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.