Forum time error

mad jew

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Apr 3, 2004
32,194
6
Adelaide, Australia
Is anyone else noticing that the timing seems out on the forums today? It's about half an hour out for me so people are making posts that claim they will be submitted in half an hour from now.

I checked my user profile and it's all fine. It's set to the right time zone and it is auto-detecting daylight saving. :confused:
 

tech4all

macrumors 68040
Jun 13, 2004
3,399
489
NorCal
mad jew said:
Is anyone else noticing that the timing seems out on the forums today? It's about half an hour out for me so people are making posts that claim they will be submitted in half an hour from now.

I checked my user profile and it's all fine. It's set to the right time zone and it is auto-detecting daylight saving. :confused:
It say's that you posted this at 8:36pm PST and right now it is 9:00pm PST. Was this posted about a half hour ago or just now?
 

mad jew

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Apr 3, 2004
32,194
6
Adelaide, Australia
tech4all said:
It say's that you posted this at 8:36pm PST and right now it is 9:00pm PST. Was this posted about a half hour ago or just now?

About half an hour ago... I think...

It seems to be working again now though so hopefully it was just a small glitch in vBulletin or something. I had the problem with my iBook, iMac and a PC. Weird.
 

tech4all

macrumors 68040
Jun 13, 2004
3,399
489
NorCal
mad jew said:
About half an hour ago... I think...

It seems to be working again now though so hopefully it was just a small glitch in vBulletin or something. I had the problem with my iBook, iMac and a PC. Weird.
Well if it means anything, earlier today when I came back on MR, my account was logged off for some reason - I had to re-login again. Maybe they're related issues?? :confused:
 

mad jew

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Apr 3, 2004
32,194
6
Adelaide, Australia
tech4all said:
Well if it means anything, earlier today when I came back on MR, my account was logged off for some reason - I had to re-login again. Maybe they're related issues?? :confused:

Really? That's weird. It happened to me too. Oh well, so long as it's all fine now. :)
 

tech4all

macrumors 68040
Jun 13, 2004
3,399
489
NorCal
mad jew said:
Really? That's weird. It happened to me too. Oh well, so long as it's all fine now. :)
Seriously? You got logged off to? Hmmm maybe one of the mods or Arn knows? A server glitch or something....