Fossil Reader Video Review

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by chris8535, May 19, 2010.

1. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

I usually mock unboxings and video reviews because even those trying to be professional use the worst music and sound like total tools. However, I genuinely loved your little video. Short and sweet, the music just seemed rather fitting and it really did look like a commercial. Well done.

The case, however, is just not something I like. I loved the idea of a fossil leather case but I don't want to take my iPad in and out of a case to use it. I hope they get on board with the Apple-like case and improve on it using their soft leather.

2. jedolley macrumors 68000

nice video, but i would have thought the iPad would go on the other side and be held by the 4 elastic bands on the corners.

3. chris8535 thread starter macrumors member

Thats designed for the Kindle DX, but I plan to put a notepad in it.

4. Kobra macrumors regular

Kobra

5. MikeK2 macrumors newbie

And the iPad doesn't fit in the elastic? It sure looks as though it would fit, and the Kindle DX is almost the same size as the iPad. I was excited about this case, but not unless I could use it with the elastic on the right side.

Thanks for the great video. Very well made. :)

6. Dwanep macrumors member

I actually went to fossil and tried to put the ipad where it looks like it should fit but it is about 1/2 short and the elastic straps do not come close to holding it in. It would have been my case of choice had that part fit but not the case.