Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

juto85

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 25, 2018
I am searching for the location of the clipart and photo frame picture files the program uses as I would like to add some of my own clipart to use in the program. I have looked through the entire package contents, as well as in the Library folder but couldn't find them. Since they are available when offline, I assume they have to be saved somewhere on my mac. Where else could they be located?
Thank you very much in advance for your help!

The software is a free software and can be downloaded here:
https://www.fotokasten.de/fotobuch-software/apple-mac-windows

DeltaMac

macrumors G5
Jul 30, 2003
Delaware
If you cannot find out your information through a simple search, try contacting Fotokasten support.
https://www.fotokasten.de/faq/

I downloaded the app, and found that a couple of locations on your storage drive are possible.
~/Library/Webkit/de.designer.fotokasten.osx/WebsiteData folder.
or try:
~/Library/Application Support/de.designer.fotokasten.osx folder (maybe in the File Storage folder you will find there)
There could be other possible locations for files - I did not take too much time to look :cool:

You will need to discover if the clipart and photo frame files that Fotokasten uses, have the same format as the files that you want to add.
I'm not sure about the location where you might add your own images. Again, that would be a good support question for the Fotokasten support page.
But, I think it will be close to Applications/fotokasten/contents/resources/sync/webapp/images folder. I saw a large number of images in that folder.

juto85

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 25, 2018
Thank you for your help!
I have already searched through these folders, but the only images are the ones used for the program interface. I will try to contact the support page!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.