Found a great deal on eBay

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by titans1127, Oct 1, 2015.

1. titans1127 macrumors 6502a

So last week I bought a brand new Space Black watch with Black Sport band after Apple announced them a few weeks back. 2nd time owning the watch and wanted to give it more of a fair try. Really taking a liking to the watch but for what I use it for(notifications and HRM when walking), I wasn't feeling the $650 hit to my wallet.

Started scouring eBay and Craigslist and came across an eBay auction earlier today that just ended and I won:
    • 42mm Stainless Steel(Described as lightly used and like new condition)
    • Official Milanese Loop
    • Official Black Classic Buckle
    • Official Black Sport Band
    • Applecare+
    • Extra Charger
    Close to $1000 worth of stuff all for $685!! Steal of a deal to me. Considering I have no use for the Milanese/Classic Buckle bands(though I'd like to try them out a little) and the extra charger, I could sell them all for close to $300 and end up paying less than $400 for a mint Apple Watch that retailed for $650 w/tax. Might pick up a Midnight Blue Sport band to switch out with the black one.

The tech nerd in me is super excited. Now for more native apps and for Apple to fix the bugs in the OS. :)

2. Spink10 macrumors 601

Spink10

Good deal. Don't think you will get $300 though.

3. titans1127 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Yeah I wouldn't necessarily expect to get retail on something thats not sealed anymore but at least if I can get close I'll be happy.

4. kmj2318 macrumors 68000

kmj2318

A used milanese loop goes for $80 - $100, and a classic buckle goes for less.