found a nice Swiss Guard case

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by Lakeland*won, Apr 14, 2010.

1. Lakeland*won macrumors member

Its a netbook case but seemed like a way better product than what is available so far.......cheap too only $24.99 at staples. Stylish with the Swiss army logo

Swiss Guard model wenger

2. Sdevante macrumors 6502

Pics would help but I think it is similar to what I have for my MacBook Air. If so, it's a really nice case.

3. dbagchee macrumors member

4. Lakeland*won thread starter macrumors member

It fits nicely. There is a little room for it to move but if you got the apple case for the iPad , I think it would "snug it up" nicely

5. dbagchee macrumors member

Sounds tempting. I'm using the ipad naked at the moment but I'm thinking the side entry style is probably better than the top loading that the case I got has. Thanks for the info.

6. zub3qin macrumors 65816

zub3qin

If I didn't use a cover for the iPad, is this Wenger Swiss Army case too roomy?

7. Lakeland*won thread starter macrumors member

its not too roomy. When I can, I'll take some photos. Its built for a 10.2 fit. I don't have the apple case yet since it's sold out everywhere I seem to shop

8. Zathu macrumors regular

Zathu

I happened to get the same case today. It's a nice case, but it is definitely too big for a naked iPad by about an inch. I'll hang onto it until I find something nicer. Currently looking at the booq boa sleeve.

9. Lakeland*won thread starter macrumors member

After using for a day, I'd have to agree that it's a bit big naked. We'll see how the convertible apple case does w it.

Still waiting on the perfect case

10. nippyjun macrumors 65816

I got the version that has the extra pocket, the handles and the strap. It fits inside with the apple case on it which is what i was looking for. It was $40 at staples. (free using my ink rewards).