Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jlasoon

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 1, 2006
Orlando, FL
MLB.TV on :apple:TV, just found an HD game recording. If anyone else has access, the Yankees/RedSox game from March 4th on YES network looks stunning.

Check it out, this season should be fun.

Tom Creo

macrumors newbie
Apr 24, 2009
Watched an archived HD telecast of the Dodger game last night. Great quality! This is sooooo much better than Airplay to the AppleTV. Awesome surprise.

IFRS

macrumors member
Apr 6, 2008
Behind my mac and iPhone
What do you need to watch the games? I have a mlb.tv premium account, but I live in Europe. I also have an US iTunes account. Do you think I can watch live baseball games with this account? (because the mlb service is not offered on Apple's website in the UK and Germany)

jas1973

macrumors 6502
Sep 10, 2010
What do you need to watch the games? I have a mlb.tv premium account, but I live in Europe. I also have an US iTunes account. Do you think I can watch live baseball games with this account? (because the mlb service is not offered on Apple's website in the UK and Germany)

yes with a mlb premiere account with an apple tv you will be able to log into your mlb account. through the mlb app on the apple tv and watch any game you would like.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.