Found iPhone for pickup... processing?

starbot

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 20, 2005
Found a 256gb 7+ mb.. bought it and it says processing but the pickup window is "tomorrow 10am".. can I assume it's safe to drive over tomorrow morning?

starbot

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 20, 2005
Thanks! So when a unit randomly becomes available for pickup such as tonight, what is the typical reason? New stock or an abandoned pick-up?

Yeah. I've had it say that until the morning of

Thor_1

macrumors 6502a
Sep 18, 2016
Texas
Thanks! So when a unit randomly becomes available for pickup such as tonight, what is the typical reason? New stock or an abandoned pick-up?
It's a return for hissing a yellow noise screen that only takes pictures that are blurry with a damaged finish, dust under and over the camera, bends and makes random noises and finally eats the battery.

Or it's new.

Good luck!

Shadowbech

macrumors 603
Oct 18, 2011
Apple iPhone World
Quite possible that they got a lot in stock for that particular model and some are set aside for reservation only and no pick up. I've been where istocknow.com shows a particular model available but if you click on it, it shows unavailable for pick up, but then if you go to the iUP site it shows that it's available for reserve.

Danjrel

macrumors regular
Oct 5, 2016
It's a return for hissing a yellow noise screen that only takes pictures that are blurry with a damaged finish, dust under and over the camera, bends and makes random noises and finally eats the battery.

Or it's new.

Good luck!
You forgot rattles and Facebook-gate.