Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Floydpink

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 7, 2012
Orlando Florida
After obsessing over my backorder status and following these threads, I had a stroke of luck today.

Sam's Club, an hour away, has 16gb 1Phone 5's in stock and has put one aside for me.

Honey, I won't be home for dinner.

ATT gave me very little resistance about cancelling my order and restoring my upgrade eligibiltiy.

dcrumbaugh

macrumors member
Apr 17, 2011
I'm trying to return my black 16gb I purchased at Target as a walk-in 3 weeks ago today, to exchange for a 32gb. Several of the Buffalo NY Targets have AT&T 16gb units in stock *now* but alas none have 32gb. Orchard Park and North Buffalo both have them in.

PsstGreek

macrumors 68040
Oct 21, 2010
Tampa Bay
After obsessing over my backorder status and following these threads, I had a stroke of luck today.

Sam's Club, an hour away, has 16gb 1Phone 5's in stock and has put one aside for me.

Honey, I won't be home for dinner.

ATT gave me very little resistance about cancelling my order and restoring my upgrade eligibiltiy.

I was surprised to find one at Sam's Club (got mine on Tuesday). I pretty much went everywhere, called everywhere. Sam's was the last place I was going that day before I (well didn't) called AT&T/Apple to order one.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.