Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

quantex

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 23, 2012
I haven't tried all cases. But here is the deal.

I carry in front pocket, and seem to always press something on accident when I take it out. So I bought one of those fake leather flip magnetic cases w/ two card slots on ebay for like 2 bucks. It is by far the best case I have owned. Great protection, and super cheap. Plus it looks pretty nice. Great front protection. I glued on my Tetrax button on there as well. Awesome.

I also got one a while back for my Ipad for 6 bucks. There is no need to waste money on cases. Save your $$ for the next phone.

This will be my final case. I love it. Don't knock it until you try it.

Q

quantex

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 23, 2012
pic of case

here ya go.....

I put a piece of double sided tape in to prevent any sliding. I REALLY REALLY LOVE THIS!!!

Attachments

• photo (29).JPG
    photo (29).JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 239

jesslla

macrumors newbie
Feb 19, 2012
Looks nice! Why not put the tape on the back of the phone though? I would get so annoyed by the white piece of tape sticking over the front of the phone. (Unless that isn't tape).

quantex

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 23, 2012
Looks nice! Why not put the tape on the back of the phone though? I would get so annoyed by the white piece of tape sticking over the front of the phone. (Unless that isn't tape).

It is just 3M double sided tape. It is on the back of the phone, not the front. Jeez the more I talk about this and look at the case I'm loving it more and more,...and for a couple of bucks....man,,,,what a deal.

SweetLou122

macrumors regular
Nov 3, 2011
how do you press buttons taking it out of your pocket? The 4 buttons (vol up, down, power, and home) don't do anything if the phone is locked individually (Unless Playing music). It would drive me more crazy having a leather flap constantly in the way than anything.

Glad it works for you though.

quantex

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 23, 2012
how do you press buttons taking it out of your pocket? The 4 buttons (vol up, down, power, and home) don't do anything if the phone is locked individually (Unless Playing music). It would drive me more crazy having a leather flap constantly in the way than anything.

Glad it works for you though.

Actually when it rings. Or if I put it in my pocket and it is not locked...Thats all.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.