Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mscriv

macrumors 601
Original poster
Aug 14, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Congrats @rick snagwell, you got the win. I had my worst week of the year fantasy wise in 3 of 4 leagues. It's completely an "agony of defeat" moment to lose like that by just a few points. But hey, that's the way fantasy football goes. I made a few wrong moves and that's that.

Best of luck to our two finalist @rick snagwell and @rdowns.

mscriv

macrumors 601
Original poster
Aug 14, 2008
Dallas, Texas
I'm going to be posting new threads soon. Please be patient with me this year as my family is currently in the process of moving into a new home. As you can imagine things are quite busy and hectic. Don't worry, we'll get everything done and play as usual.

Last edited:

arggg14

macrumors 6502a
Dec 30, 2014
I'm going to be posting new threads soon. Please be patient with me this year as my family is currently in the process of moving into a new home. As you can imagine things are quite busy and hectic. Don't worry, we'll bet everything done and play as usual.
I'm in if there is room.

mscriv

macrumors 601
Original poster
Aug 14, 2008
Dallas, Texas
This is a great start. Everyone in this league, the Founders League, who wants to play again this year please post your interest and I will start a new thread soon.

MacNut

macrumors Core
Jan 4, 2002
CT
Okay folks, I've reactivated the league and sent out a league wide email asking everyone to confirm they are playing this year. I know @Jaffa Cake is not really active here at MR anymore, can someone communicate with him to confirm that he's going to play?

I haven't yet heard from...

@GoCubsGo
@Jaffa Cake
@rick snagwell
Mr Cake and Jessica can usually be reached on twitter. Not sure where Rick hangs out. Maybe PM him.

MacNut

macrumors Core
Jan 4, 2002
CT
I'll PM Rick, but I'm not active on Twitter. Could someone who does communicate with them on Twitter reach out to ask?
I sent a tweet to Mark aka Mr Cake.
[doublepost=1504118814][/doublepost]Mr Cake is in.

MacNut

macrumors Core
Jan 4, 2002
CT
What are we looking at for draft dates. We need to be finished by opening night next Thursday. I'm proposing we draft either Sunday or Tuesday.

mscriv

macrumors 601
Original poster
Aug 14, 2008
Dallas, Texas
I could potentially do either of those, but Tuesday night would be my preference. Anytime between 7 to 10 PM US Central. How does that work for everyone else?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.