Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SMM

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 22, 2006
Tiger Mountain - WA State
For all of you fellow stockholders:

I just purchased 4 new Mac's, all for my family. My brother upgraded from an original Mini to a a 24" iMac. My oldest nephew is getting a MacBook Pro 15" for Christmas (so he will quit 'borrowing' his girlfriend's). He in turn has bought her an upgraded MacBook (so he can inherit her current one).

His younger brother has won a scholarship to Oregon State next season. I am giving him my (loaded) 17" G4 Powerbook, which he has loved. That leaves me with no laptop. :( The only fair thing to do is buy myself a new 17" MacBook Pro.

Apples and Christmas just seem to go together!

FFTT

macrumors 68030
Apr 17, 2004
A Stoned Throw From Ground Zero
I'm getting ready to buy a second MacBook, making it 1 G4 12" iBook 1.33 GHz, 1 MacBook Yonah 2.0 GHz and the new MacBook 2.0 C2D for my youngest all within 12 months.

Children are expensive!

Kingsly

macrumors 68040
Though I seriously doubt anyone is interested, I just bought Apple Computer Inc.

Steve will still be running things on a day to day basis, and I plan to give an iPod shuffle to everyone on MacRumors for christmas.

Enjoy Capitalism! :D

(okay, actually I am gearing up to buy myself a MacBook and 20 or 24" iMac... thinking I will wait 'till after MWSF though)

MacManTexas56

macrumors 68020
Apr 4, 2005
oh yeah?

well i know more than 4 people with new macs so ha! i am about to have 3 myself...my gf has a new macbook, her bro has a new macbook and their GRANDMA has a 24inch imac so take that......

yeah pointless thread.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.