Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'iPhone' started by SeVeN, Oct 12, 2007.
can you do it?
hahaha. yes, no you can't. one of the many things you can't do on the phone that is years ahead.
There are several ways you can enable text forwarding.
1. Open settings, turn on A2DP in Bluetooth prefs.
2. Send one MMS simultaneously to 3 different people in your contacts.
3. Open the MMS you sent, enable copy/paste, copy the address of one of the recipients.
4. Go to the messages outbox, tap "Delete All Messages".
5. Start the camera app, select "video", make a quick movie, save the video, close the camera.
6. Start Safari, browse to www.apple.com/iphone/flash_enabler.swf.
Oh wait, sorry, wrong phone.
Next go haul a sofa in your Lambourghini, "whaddya mean my Toyota 1/4 ton rustbucket supported that feature and a half-million dollar so called 'super' car does not?"
Can your iPhone cook soup?
I don't know about anyone else but I couldn't resist clicking on that link
The link doesnt work I think it was mistyped or mayby apple removed it when they saw that people where increasing the functionality of the phone without their consent. And I got everything else to work just fine untile I got to that step, oh well.