Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mcbane666

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 23, 2007
Canada
Is there anywhere i can find a list of movies, that fox has on DVD with Itunes support? I'm not sure if a second movie has come out yet, but I would like to know where to look.

cuestakid

macrumors 68000
Jun 14, 2006
San Fran
for the moment i think that the only movie is family guy

I guess you could keep checking here but i dont think anyone really knows right now

Dunk the Lunk

macrumors regular
Oct 27, 2007
.uk
Cheers for the link cuetsakid. Have noticed in the archive section it say Live Free or Die Hard is available as a digital copy. Anyone know if this is true?

cuestakid

macrumors 68000
Jun 14, 2006
San Fran
i emailed them and asked and sadly they are not-they really didnt seem to know when or what the next ones will be.

But I will say that it is possible for the simpsons as well as live free or die hard to be handrabked- I have only done the simpsons but my understanding is that others have done live free

RumMunkey

macrumors 6502a
Nov 3, 2006
Canada
Cheers for the link cuetsakid. Have noticed in the archive section it say Live Free or Die Hard is available as a digital copy. Anyone know if this is true?

According to the box, that's a Windows Media Player file only. It came our before the new, iTunes Digital Copy was announced by Fox.

Dunk the Lunk

macrumors regular
Oct 27, 2007
.uk
That kind of makes sense although really isn't clear from the website. I really hope they release some more itunes compatible DVDs in the near future

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.