Fox and Itunes/DVD

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by mcbane666, Feb 12, 2008.

1. mcbane666 macrumors member

Is there anywhere i can find a list of movies, that fox has on DVD with Itunes support? I'm not sure if a second movie has come out yet, but I would like to know where to look.

2. cuestakid macrumors 68000

for the moment i think that the only movie is family guy

I guess you could keep checking here but i dont think anyone really knows right now

3. Dunk the Lunk macrumors regular

Cheers for the link cuetsakid. Have noticed in the archive section it say Live Free or Die Hard is available as a digital copy. Anyone know if this is true?

4. cuestakid macrumors 68000

i emailed them and asked and sadly they are not-they really didnt seem to know when or what the next ones will be.

But I will say that it is possible for the simpsons as well as live free or die hard to be handrabked- I have only done the simpsons but my understanding is that others have done live free

5. RumMunkey macrumors 6502a

RumMunkey

According to the box, that's a Windows Media Player file only. It came our before the new, iTunes Digital Copy was announced by Fox.

6. Dunk the Lunk macrumors regular

That kind of makes sense although really isn't clear from the website. I really hope they release some more itunes compatible DVDs in the near future