Fox News Official App...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TuffLuffJimmy

macrumors G3
Apr 6, 2007
Portland, OR
Yuck. Will not be picking that up. I'm already covered for news anyway, I have Al Jazeera, Associated Press, The New York Times, and The Wall Street Journal. Why would you need Fox?

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
It will only occupy icon positions on the right most portion of the screen.

iGuardian

macrumors 6502a
Aug 26, 2008
Fox News: Fairly Unbalanced.

I get my news from CBC, the Guardian, and the New York Times myself.

Maybe I'll look at fox for a laugh every now and then though.

macfan881

macrumors 68020
Feb 22, 2006
Will be released on Monday.
The GOP Campain Station lol:D

Still Say CNN despite what people say ratings etc its the best overall News app IMO push updates have been great and live video feed is great when its on.

chriszzz

macrumors 6502
Oct 29, 2008
Weird. Apple rejected Mark Fiore's app originally for "ridiculing public figures" but they approved Fox News's app. They both do the same except the cartoon is satire and Fox News is lies and ignorance.

Scarpad

macrumors 68000
Jan 13, 2005
Ma
Bad enough that is on my Sat service. Interesting that you get labeled a liberal or left or right when you show your displeasure for Fox news, how about someone that just likes a little truth in their broadcasting, most main stream media hides it, Fox isn't the only one. Their just the worst.

TonyC28

macrumors 68000
Aug 15, 2009
USA
I try not to look at news in terms of left or right, but I am looking for a good news app. I have the USA Today app which is pretty nice. Does FoxNews really lie? Does anyone have any examples?

Westin

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 16, 2009
Bad enough that is on my Sat service. Interesting that you get labeled a liberal or left or right when you show your displeasure for Fox news, how about someone that just likes a little truth in their broadcasting, most main stream media hides it, Fox isn't the only one. Their just the worst.
You get labeled a crazy conservative if you watch fox. I see no difference.

Westin

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 16, 2009
I try not to look at news in terms of left or right, but I am looking for a good news app. I have the USA Today app which is pretty nice. Does FoxNews really lie? Does anyone have any examples?
I would like to see examples as well....

Status
Not open for further replies.