Fox Prison Break: New development (Huge spoiler inside!)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by MACDRIVE, Oct 8, 2007.

1. MACDRIVE macrumors 68000

MACDRIVE

Tell me, what's the point in watching this show now? Tonight they killed off the most interesting character in the whole series, Sarah! They killed her off and put her head in a box. :mad:

All through the series I was hoping they'd finally have a happy ending and let Scofield and Sarah be together forever; how is that possible now if she's dead?!? :mad:

2. Applespider macrumors G4

Applespider

looking through rose-tinted spectacles...
    I don't really follow the show so not too bothered but please edit the title so that those in other countries who watch the show as it airs in their country don't get entirely spoiled... ;)

3. sammich macrumors 601

sammich

4. johny5 macrumors 6502a

johny5

I agree - thanks for nothing

when submitting a post try not to tell everyone about it beforehand but mark in the post title **warning Prison break spoiler**

5. Mitthrawnuruodo Moderator emeritus

Mitthrawnuruodo

Title changed...

Please do NOT give away spoilers about TV shows, films, books, etc without warning, especially not in the title of the thread!

6. angelneo macrumors 68000

I was just about to post the same thing as the rest of the replies.... I have not started on my season 2 dvd yet! :(:(:(

7. MACDRIVE thread starter macrumors 68000

MACDRIVE

Hey, I'm the victim here, not you guys. I'm a victim of the Prison Break writers. That show used to be my favourite show. As far as I'm concerned, the whole entire series is spoiled. :(

8. zioxide macrumors 603

zioxide

good sarah was ****in annoying

also why did you click on a topic that says "new development" if you didn't want to be spoiled.. seems like that is pretty obvious its going to be a ****ing spoiler.

9. Mitthrawnuruodo Moderator emeritus

Mitthrawnuruodo

The title might have been something else before I changed it... :rolleyes:

10. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

I know this has been brought up in the past but can we get spoiler tags.

11. FrankBlack macrumors 6502

FrankBlack

I suspect a lot of fans will agree with you. Even though they're not afraid to let the bodies drop on this show, that was shocking. It was rumored that a main character was going to get whacked in the first few episodes. I was hoping it would be Bellick, since he's more of a pest now than anything else.

The first two episodes were a little disappointing, but aside from this plot development, it seems to be getting its edge back. I'm hoping they decide to wrap it up at the end of this season, and answer all questions about "the company", and just how far this thing goes.

D'oH!! I just noticed,,, Macnut! what happened to Maria???

12. Veritas&Equitas macrumors 68000

Veritas&Equitas

Honestly, I don't think she's dead.

It was simply too small of a part of the show, and just a quick flash of her face. If Sarah really died, you'd think they'd do it up quite a bit more. With The Company's unlimited power, I think that they could create a replica head, or at least kill someone else and make it look like Sarah.

What if Linc told Michael about finding her head? It'd sure take some of his passion out of trying to get escape Sona, and bring James with him. I just think it was a scare tactic, not the real thing. You heard it here first!

13. Sun Baked macrumors G5

Sun Baked

Since they also brought back another dead character as a hallucination, no big loss. :p