Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FatPuppy

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jul 14, 2012
This thread is all about the frame drops, bout those drops, bout those drops. Any complain about ios 9 being laggy can be discussed here. Enjoy!

FatPuppy

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jul 14, 2012
Ok, i'll start. I have an iphone 5s and i see lag: on CC, quick reply animation, switcher, when I rotate the keyboard, when I send a message and the bubble lags, when I swipe for spotlight, when I scroll in the settings app. Forgot the music app where it randomly lags.

philipyoungg

macrumors regular
Sep 17, 2015
Jakarta Capital Region
Ok, i'll start. I have an iphone 5s and i see lag: on CC, quick reply animation, switcher, when I rotate the keyboard, when I send a message and the bubble lags, when I swipe for spotlight, when I scroll in the settings app. Forgot the music app where it randomly lags.

I also encountered this issue on 5s too—especially in quick replying message.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
The other dozen threads with pages and pages of the same discussion being rehashed over and over aren't cutting it?

Yun0

macrumors 68000
Jun 12, 2013
Winnipeg, Canada
at this rate ios 10 will run at 5 fps, making gingerbread look great, & ios 20? a powerpoint presentation. at least thats how some seem to make it out to be

Reactions: XTheLancerX
Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.