Frank Sinatra Think Different Poster

Discussion in 'Apple Collectors' started by aforsythe, Jul 12, 2010.

1. aforsythe macrumors newbie

I was hoping someone could let me know if they have the Frank Sinatra 24x36 Think Different Poster. This is the one where he is standing in a grey suit in front of a mic and a music stand. Thank you for anyone's help!

2. WardC macrumors 68030

WardC

I would try eBay. I see them every now and then. Anywhere from $89.00 to $200 is what they usually go for. Make sure you get one without any pinholes or lamination, I have seen those too. You want one that has been kept and will ship to you in a storage tube. Good luck!

3. cothomps macrumors newbie

Strangely enough - I do. I have a few 'Think Different' posters that I've been considering selling (including framed Feynman and Henson posters, and an Edison poster - and I swear that somewhere I have the Miles Davis poster...)

I haven't snapped photos yet, but the Sinatra poster is one that I never got around to framing; it's in a poster tube in near mint condition, only a few wrinkles on the edges from when I bought it ~ 10 years ago. It's been in the tube since then. (No pinholes, no lamination.)

Post a note if interested (just noticed that "PM" isn't a function here!) - I'm looking for ~ $250 for the poster; but will entertain reasonable offers.