fraudulent reseller in Mexico?

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by rlnhrt, May 23, 2007.

1. rlnhrt macrumors newbie

First of all, I'm not in the US, I live in Mexico, there is a store where they claim that they are an authorized apple distributor, however they had much lower prices than other stores in Mexico, and many people are having problems with them (the people of the store say they are having problems importing the computers, and other things). They even use the :apple: in their name and magazine ads.

I searched in apple's page in mexico (www.apple.com/mx), this store doesn't appear in the official resellers list, found a telephone to contact apple mexico, i called and they told me that they don't know that store.

These people at this (most probably) fraudulent store say they buy directly from apple us and import them in mexico, so I want to contact somebody from apple in the US to see if these people are just telling lies.

So, the question is: ¿Is there a way to contact someone from Apple US via e-mail? i've only found phone numbers, and i'm not very well at speaking/listening english (besides it's very expensive to call to the US from here)

If somebody knows something about this, it would be very helpful.

2. richard4339 macrumors 6502a

richard4339

I only looked for a moment, but there is a mailing address on the US Apple contact page. Maybe you should write them?

http://www.apple.com/contact/

3. rlnhrt thread starter macrumors newbie