AppleSmack

macrumors 6502
Jun 30, 2010
$20 for a true lifetime licence - that's kinda rare now, with devs wanting subscriptions or "lifetime" licence tied to the current version only.

It's well worth it when you start using BTT's features beyond swipe gestures alone.

I've had mine 4 years now, making it $5 year and falling!

Comment

saudor

macrumors 6502a
Jul 18, 2011
Just pay for the app and support the dev. It's amazing. In a world where fart apps cost $2 a month (upgradeable to $5 for premium farts), it's incredibly rare to see an app with a perpetual license that offers this much.

Comment

macrumors 6502a
Mar 7, 2009
Slovenia, EU
BTT is amazing to the level I'm finding it difficult to work on Macs, which do not have it installed. I'm just doing gestures on the trackpad and expecting them to register on the device.

Reactions: mrt.plt
Comment

Phat^Trance

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 9, 2009
This IMO is the cheapest way to get BetterTouchTool, as BetterSnapTool gets you a standard licence of BTT.
That being said, BTT deserves $20, it's truly an amazing app.

I bought BetterSnapTools via Appstore, so i do not have any licence for it. Is there a way that i can get the license so that i can register bettertouchtool? Ive tried with contacting the developer, but havent heard from hin for 2 weeks.

Comment

mrt.plt

macrumors member
Oct 22, 2015
Montreal, Canada
I bought BetterSnapTools via Appstore, so i do not have any licence for it. Is there a way that i can get the license so that i can register bettertouchtool? Ive tried with contacting the developer, but havent heard from hin for 2 weeks.
Download BetterTouchTool from folivora.ai, then under licence there is an option to add a BetterSnapTool licence!

Comment

MacGizmo

macrumors 68000
Apr 27, 2003
Arizona
Rectangle free and works well, not as advanced as BetterTouchTool, equally good enough to manage windows etc.
I love rectangle (I have it on all my Macs), but it's not even in the same category as BetterTouchTool. You're thinking of BetterSnapTool which is a direct app competitor. In that comparison, I would agree that it's quite good... just lacks some of the bells & whistles.

Reactions: Queen6
Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.