Free App Idea ... Voicemail App wanted

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by jonwan1, Jun 9, 2011.

1. jonwan1 macrumors newbie

I am a business professional and would like to buy an application with the following features.

1. Voicemail templates for:
    a. Work hours; “Hi you’ve reached "X" with RE/MAX. It is during business hours and I will call you back promptly. If you require immediate assistance, please call my assistant at xxx-xxx-xxxx or email me at jonwaberg@gmail.com
    b. After hours; “Hello you’ve reached "X" with RE/MAX. It is after 7PM so please leave a message and I will return your call first thing in the morning. If you need immediate assistance, please call my assistant at xxx-xxx-xxxx.”
    c. Sunday; “Hello, it is Sunday and you’ve reached "X" with RE/MAX. Please call my assistant at xxx-xxx-xxxx or send a text to my cell if this is an emergency. Otherwise I will return your call during business hours. Thank you”

That way I won’t have to keep rerecording those messages over and over. I could have an “on vacation” message and an “in a meeting” message, ect.

2. Voicemail Forwarding:
    a. I would like to be able to forward a visual voicemail to my office manager so it will come in on their phone as a “New Voicemail”. That way I can add something to his “to-do” list just by forwarding the voicemail.

Make it a paid App, I and thousands of others will buy it!

2. fishkorp macrumors 68020

fishkorp

What you're asking for is impossible, unless it's an app for jailbroken phones.

3. BrianBaughn macrumors 603

BrianBaughn

You can do this with a Google Voice number but it would probably be a bit of a hassle for you.

4. brittag macrumors newbie

You can make and save a bunch of custom voicemail messages with a service like YouMail - it's available within Cydia as an integrated tweak (or in the App Store as an app if your iPhone isn't jailbroken).

Cydia also has a tweak called Voicemail Forwarder for $3 that integrates into your default voicemail system and lets you forward voicemails as emails.