Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

justforcy

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 19, 2016
Sydney,Australia
This free app can fast open your favorite applications,speeding up your daily actions.
You can place a large number of apps、websites、system settings and contacts into notification center page.It provides the largest number of software among all the similar apps.

Download link: https://itunes.apple.com/cn/app/id998242265?mt=8

psb

Install this app,you can quickly access your favorite sites,quickly open your system setting,launch your frequently-used apps—thousands of built-in apps.You can use it to solve many daily problems.For example,you can quickly access your map and find a nearby hotel or a coffee shop.

psb

You can change your icon size and hidden tab.It also provide different icon styles in order to meet your demand.Setting and editing shortcuts is extremely convenient.You can change different backgrounds by sliding your screen.

psb

Last edited:

pacorob

macrumors 68020
Apr 8, 2010
the Netherlands
I tried it (again) and looks great and now support a lot of apps as well. I just wrote a nice review (5 star) but the ads are still there though also after I pressed restore purchase.

It would be good to change the green color to a different one for 'Hidden Title' feature though because it looks like it's on but it isn't.

It would also be great to have a similar option like this iLauncher app from Chi Nguyen has which can show almost all apps in the widget also ones that don't seem to have an URL scheme that isn't also available with Launcher from Cromulent Labs or Magic Launcher. The app is buggy and lacks the size reducing option or removing ads but it does have that great feature though.

justforcy

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 19, 2016
Sydney,Australia
Thank you for your feedback.Maybe you can try to restart this app to see if the ads are still there.
I tested this app again and found it really has a bug.When the icon size is very small or there is too many icons in notification center,it can not show all apps in the widget. We will try to repair this bug in our next new version.
[doublepost=1482237726][/doublepost]
I tried it (again) and looks great and now support a lot of apps as well. I just wrote a nice review (5 star) but the ads are still there though also after I pressed restore purchase.

It would be good to change the green color to a different one for 'Hidden Title' feature though because it looks like it's on but it isn't.

It would also be great to have a similar option like this iLauncher app from Chi Nguyen has which can show almost all apps in the widget also ones that don't seem to have an URL scheme that isn't also available with Launcher from Cromulent Labs or Magic Launcher. The app is buggy and lacks the size reducing option or removing ads but it does have that great feature though.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.