Free apple case when ordering gold iphone?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by dudders24, Oct 9, 2013.

1. dudders24 macrumors newbie

Im about to order a gold iphone and i keep reading on these boards that people got a free case with it.. How did you get that?

Also which clear case looks nice for the gold iphone? Thanks guys :)

2. hallidc macrumors 6502

hallidc

Most called in regarding their frustration with the waiting time to receive their iPhones from my understanding.

3. thatoneguy82 macrumors 68000

thatoneguy82

Yup. Most people complained and got it. Apple generally is good with appeasing frustrated customers with free accessories. I didn't do it simply because they processed and delivered within the promised time frame.

4. dudders24 thread starter macrumors newbie

5. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

You remind me of the people that buy a $200 phone and then complain of an app that cost $1.99, everybody wants everything for free and do so with self justification.

6. dictoresno macrumors 601

dictoresno

7. StevenT42 macrumors 6502

There is a lip that goes around the front, so the glass does not come directly into contact with surfaces.

8. mcdj macrumors 604

mcdj

The only places I've seen people talk about getting a free case are threads identical to this one where people ask "how did you get the free case?"

:rolleyes:

9. Appl3FTW macrumors 601

Appl3FTW

Uh if u buy the phone now with the expectation that you will get a free case, I don't know about that man. People like me who got the free case ordered at release date and IMO we deserved it. We are good to apple and we were the first ones who ordered so a lil complimentary case is warranted for our loyalty. I'm absolutely glad apple is doing this to their customers top notch customer service.

That being said guess who showed up? Hahaha :D:D:D

Attached Files:

10. StevenT42 macrumors 6502

The holes are not covered, it's the angle of the photo and the thickness of the case.

Attached Files:

11. dictoresno macrumors 601

dictoresno

Thanks! It's a true wrap around case that protects the whole bottom. A lot of cases like this one don't do that.

12. ssl0408 macrumors 6502a

ssl0408

13. Carlanga macrumors 604

Carlanga

you just have to nag and act as an entitle brat to get one.

14. Blueline29 macrumors 68020

Blueline29

FWIW, the Rocketfish clear TPU case I got at Best Buy before the 5 launch last fall is still in great shape and hasn't yellowed, unlike a lot of other clear TPU cases out there. I went with that as opposed to a clear snap case because those suckers scratch up like crazy.