free apple music with beats... ISSUE

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by ihonda, Apr 14, 2017.

1. ihonda macrumors 68000

has anyone been able to successfully register the code to get the iTunes code to redeem? 4 days and counting that its been saying check back soon...

2. asuandy macrumors regular

asuandy

Yes, it wouldn't work for me in Safari. Used Chrome and it worked fine. Not sure why.

3. ihonda thread starter macrumors 68000

Really? Hm just tried it and same error after filling out all my info

4. mostlynameless, Apr 15, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2017

mostlynameless macrumors member

I've been trying on and off since Wednesday (maybe Tuesday) and I never get it to complete. Until yesterday, I couldn't even get to the form. Now I can fill it out, then get the error page.

How can anything connected to Apple be this technically inept?

edit:

Okay, so I kept trying and got the worst possible (I think) outcome. I kept mashing on the page and the page registered the earbuds...without the apple music credit.

So, I contacted Apple chat and was told that their site is not working right and that they expect it to be fixed by Tuesday and that there is nothing to be done before then.

I specifically asked how I'll get the credit if the serial number registered and got an answer about how there are lots of customers having issues and they know they'll have to fix it.

5. decafjava macrumors 68020

decafjava

I just took mine to the Apple store after I had problems and they registered for me and I got my three free months.