Free ATT Ringtone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Bosox3, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Bosox3 macrumors regular

Bosox3

Sorry if this was already posted..

Here's the details:
    "Free ringtone offer limited to ringtones priced at $2.49 or less. Not all tones qualify for Free offer. MEdia Net service is required and usage will be charged, based on your plan. One ringtone per wireless number. Coupon code expires December 31, 2008."

http://em.wireless.att-mail.com/welcome.jsp

You just enter your wireless number..and it gives you a code for a free ringtone.

hmmm..now im thinking this prob shouldve been posted in another thread..but I thought since people in here have an Iphone..they most llikely have ATT.

2. iphone529 macrumors regular

sorrry not for iphone

this is not for the iphone buddy.

3. Bosox3 thread starter macrumors regular

Bosox3

ummm..what?
    Its for ATT customers..Like the Title says...so its for the users in the US to use..because most of them w/ the iphone have ATT.

Like I said in the 1st post..I shouldve posted this elsewhere...but didnt.

4. cubedweller macrumors 6502

Yea, we all have ATT, but how do you get this "free" ring tone on your iPhone? The only way I know of is using iTunes. iTunes/iPhone will only accept specific file types/formats. It won't play a standard ringtone that a Motorola Razr would, for example.

Also, with the iPhone you don't subscribe to a "Media Net" package, you instead have the "iPhone Data Plan." Either way, I don't think this will work for the iPhone.