Free bumper - anyone else in the US get a shipping notification?

bob.loblaw

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 26, 2010
edit - Found an existing thread on bumpers shipping: http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=976325 Mods feel free to delete this one.

Apologies if there was already a thread on these shipping to the US, but I just got a shipping confirmation on my free bumper. Should be here on 8/3. My original email said "Delivers Sept 1".

FWIW

ngrimes-2010

macrumors regular
Jul 26, 2010
Without posting your order # can you tell us approximately what it is? I think they were sequential, and mine is in the 9,000's so I'm hoping mine will ship soon too :)

Also, when did you get your email?

jttran74

macrumors newbie
Jul 13, 2010
Without posting your order # can you tell us approximately what it is? I think they were sequential, and mine is in the 9,000's so I'm hoping mine will ship soon too :)

Also, when did you get your email?
I got shipment notification today at 4:09 Central. My order number is in the 20,000's Delivers by August 3, 2010.

p.s. I ordered mine at about 10am on the first day you could order it from the app.

ngrimes-2010

macrumors regular
Jul 26, 2010
I got shipment notification today at 4:09 Central. My order number is in the 20,000's Delivers by August 3, 2010.

p.s. I ordered mine at about 10am on the first day you could order it from the app.
Ditto, about 10am. Did everyone order bumpers? I opted for a 3rd party case :)

zed

macrumors 6502
Feb 4, 2002
Atlanta, GA
Yup, just got my notification. That was a fast 3-4 weeks. Guess it is better to under-promise and over-deliver.

Viantay

macrumors newbie
Feb 14, 2010
Got my shipping confirmation

Got mine today too. I originally recieved an order confirmation with an estimated shipping date of the end of August. Now it says I'll be receiving it August 3rd. Sweet. Promise less, deliver more I guess.

Edit: haha, talk about saying exactly the same as the guy before, didn't see that post

Block

macrumors 6502a
Jun 28, 2007
It would have probably been easier if you just drew a big black box over the whole thing instead of going through each line and blackening it out individually.

ngrimes-2010

macrumors regular
Jul 26, 2010
Did all of you order black bumpers?

Wondering if that is the reason. The case I chose isn't even available on Belkin's website yet so I think it may be awhile.

Nokaoi

macrumors regular
Feb 14, 2009
edit - Found an existing thread on bumpers shipping: http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=976325 Mods feel free to delete this one.

Apologies if there was already a thread on these shipping to the US, but I just got a shipping confirmation on my free bumper. Should be here on 8/3. My original email said "Delivers Sept 1".

FWIW

Nope. Mine is still saying Ships 27 Aug delivers 1 September.:mad::eek::mad::eek: