Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tokiidokii

macrumors regular
Feb 23, 2008
hehe not just bumpers... he said they are outsourcing cases so that means you will be able to pick from other cases!

i bet speck and incase will be among the brand they outsource to... well i hope :D

mgmusicman94

macrumors 6502a
Nov 16, 2008
You get a free case or a refund for your bumper. Not a free bumper. Although you could get your refund and just buy a bumper with it.

Moshe1010

macrumors 6502a
Jun 27, 2010
You get a free case or a refund for your bumper. Not a free bumper. Although you could get your refund and just buy a bumper with it.

The question is, if I can order a bumper today, would I get a refund? Do I need to buy from apple store? EBAY? retailers? Do we need to keep our receipt?

mis204

macrumors member
Jul 7, 2010
I'd like to know that too, should I order now and get a refund later?:confused:

I just ordered one... figure if i find out anything different next week, i could probably cancel my bumper order before it ships, but if it will work, might as well get the order in now.... i dont think they will send free cases before ones that were already ordered/paid for...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.