free case from squaretrade

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Mr. Chewbacca, Aug 19, 2010.

1. Mr. Chewbacca macrumors 6502a

Mr. Chewbacca

Anyone else get a free case from squaretrade in the mail? I actually like the case, I have a bumper and because its so thick on the bottom I cannot use the dice cradle in my car with it on. The constant peeling on and off of the bumper has been pulling the zagg shield off of the phone.

The free case is open on the bottom so I can just leave it on. They put a big ad on the back, I thought of covering it up with a sticker or something but on the other hand squaretrade deserves some advertisement for this, kinda cool of them. Also smart, I bet they are cheap to make and if it saves a few phones they would have had to fix otherwise they may recoup some cost.

2. Mr. Chewbacca thread starter macrumors 6502a

Mr. Chewbacca

Pics

Attached Files:

3. bruinsrme macrumors 603

bruinsrme

got mine yesterday. I willbe using it on my days off. the defender case is great for work but I want something thinner for carrying it around town.
    its ugly and cheap looking but it won't slip out of my hand.
    Also, its not that much worse than the $30 msrp case I got fromthe case program.
    Nice gesture on ST behalf

4. hasek3139 macrumors 6502

i got one to, nice gesture but kinda crappy case lol

5. TB07-NJ macrumors 68020

Probably the 4th thread on this topic already. They can afford to give away 50cent Chinese cases with big ugly advertising on it because they rip you off with their so-called worthless "insurance."

6. Shasta McNasty macrumors 6502a

Shasta McNasty

^agreed but still a nice gesture to send one atleast.