free cell phone ringtones

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by zblaxberg, Jun 28, 2007.

1. zblaxberg Guest

zblaxberg

Does anyone know of any good websites where I can get some free ringtones on my cell phone. I have a samsung sgh-d407 through cingular. I'm just looking for ones you can text to your phone because I have unlimited texting so it won't charge me. :D

btw yes i tried google...most of them have hidden charges or require you to make an account and all that junk

2. steamboat26 macrumors 65816

steamboat26

i use mobile17.com. Its free, you just have to register, and you have to be able to email it or send it in a picture message to your phone. Just upload a clip, and it gets sent to your phone for free in usually like 3-5 hours.

3. Rodimus Prime macrumors G4

Rodimus Prime

http://rumkin.com/tools/sprint/ sight I used to transfer a mp3 ring tone I had made for my self on to my CINGULAR phone. Yes i know it says sprint but that is not an issue. Just upload the final and it will give you a jump code. Go to the mobile web sight enter that jump code and boom your phone will download what ever you have uploaded.

I did that for a while before I got the blue tooth up and running on my PC.

4. OutThere macrumors 603

OutThere

I usually clip 30 seconds of an MP3 that I have that I want to use as a ringtone using Audacity and put it on my phone over bluetooth.

It's free and I can pick exactly what I want for a ringtone, but you have to be able to a) use an mp3 ringtone b) have bluetooth/usb to put it on your phone. Right now I have the theme song of The Office as my ringtone. :D

5. SkyBell macrumors 604

SkyBell