Free Desktop Software for PC Users for eWallet

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by SFC Archer, Aug 28, 2008.

1. SFC Archer macrumors 68000

SFC Archer

For those of you that have PC's and are using eWallet on your iPhone...This IS a GREAT OFFER for you. They are getting ready to release the sync capable software any day now and this offer will go away.

Below is the blog entry and the website:

# Marc Says:
    August 27th, 2008 at 8:50 am

@BillS: Thanks for the feedback Bill. Two things you might like to know. First, the iPhone upgrade is free, naturally, but you are correct that you need to own the desktop portion to sync with it. The good part is that, as you noted, the price is $10, a discount over the full price ($19.95) we’ve always given to customers who add another platform. In the mean time I’ll see what we can do to improve the description of the app! Sorry about that! Second, in case you missed it, if you purchase the iPhone version BEFORE we release the sync update, send an email to support@iliumsoft.com that reads FREE DESKTOP OFFER and a copy of your iTunes receipt, and we’ll send you the desktop version for free. A very limited offer that ONLY applies to purchase of eWallet on iPhone BEFORE we release the sync update.

@J Powers: Yep. There have been a lot of changes since 5.0. You’d need to contact the support folks here to find out if you 5.0 purchase made you eligible for a free upgrade to 6.0 (which would, of course, mean 6.1.2 would be a free upgrade as well.) Otherwise, you would need to upgrade your desktop software - but it would be at the reduced $10.00 price of course.

@John: Although we’re far enough out that no final decisions have been made, if we follow our usual pricing then OSX would be considered a “new platform” and would fit the “$10.00 add-on” pricing scheme. Again, it’s

http://blog.iliumsoft.com/?p=438

Get it now...i just got my code in less then 30 minutes and now have a fully active version on my desktop, although it is not syncable....yet!

Thank You guys at Illiumsoft!!!

2. lindsayanng macrumors 68000

lindsayanng

when will we have this for a mac?! it would be nice to have

3. SFC Archer thread starter macrumors 68000

SFC Archer

They say by this fall in their blogs...it is being worked.

4. TreoRenegade macrumors regular

FWIW, I've been using IliumSoft's products (ListPro, eWallet) for years. I have learned: this is a developer true to its word. When they say something is coming, it does, and usually within their stated timeframe.

5. diesel macrumors 6502a

I second that

6. TreoRenegade macrumors regular

Gotta luv 'em

Just saw this post at the Ilium Software blog:
    ======

We have liftoff…

August 28th, 2008 by Marc

Hey everyone! I just wanted to let everyone know that as of today, everything for eWallet 6.1.2 with complete iPhone Synchronization is on it’s way! Apple has the software, the desktop portion is locked and loaded, and all preparations are complete! We expect it to go live sometime next week!

Full details after the break, and as a warning, there are quite a few screenshots in case you’re running wireless…
    =======

Link: http://blog.iliumsoft.com/?p=444#more-444

Update:
    Ilium has quietly uploaded Win desktop version 6.1.2 to the trial section of its site. (http://www.iliumsoft.com/site/ew/ew_trial.php) After downloading and install, I can see the new sync-related info. However, we apparently need an updated ewallet on the iPhone, as the desktop instructions say to press the sync button on the iPhone, once the phone is connected to the local network.

Former Palm/Treo users: be sure to use the sync dialog to "remove" your Palm HotSync first. Also be sure to setup the wallet(s) you want to sync, and choose overwrite, merge, etc specifics in the sync setup boxes. ... Now, off to haunt the store til this update appears!