Free, Free at last?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Stealthipad, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Stealthipad macrumors 68040

Stealthipad

Pick up my Blackberry PlayBook this am.:D

Not selling my iPad 2 yet but all I use these devices as an Internet appliance and I think the PlayBook will do just as good and it DOES have flash!:eek:

I will be glad to get the "F" away from iTunes!:p

2. miles01110 macrumors Core

miles01110

Shrug. The Playbook is great even though it requires a Blackberry to access a 3G network...and if you don't mind some of the incredibly awkward UI issues that go along with being paired to the handheld device.

3. rm2092 macrumors 6502

rm2092

I'm hoping Best Buy will call me this morning to pick mine up also and I have a iPad also and I plan on keeping it, gadget whore here.

4. cmvsm macrumors 6502a

cmvsm

To me, the entire Blackberry infrastructure is dead. Their key devices, like my Blackberry Bold, are an annoyance to use with their tiny keys/screen, have lockup issues, and compatibility issues with net usage in just about anything that has a drop down menu as well as other programs. My company will be switching to the iphone/ipad combo here in the near future, and they've been on Blackberry forever.

To launch a tablet is adding insult to injury I think. Whether you are only an internet user or otherwise, the lack of apps will get to you sooner than later. That availability of Apple's infrastructure from an app perspective simply can't be over emphasized.

5. rosalindavenue macrumors 6502a

rosalindavenue

Congratulations. Take your hate-filled avatar and your apple hatred to RIM-Rumors as soon as possible and enjoy your POS no-email-client-flash-still-busted-should-never-have-been-released tablet with you. Oh, and good one quoting MLK in the post title-- classy to the bitter end. Kthxbye!

6. gadget123 macrumors 68000

These posts are funny.

It's an Apple forum for discussing Apple stuff. :rolleyes:

7. Stealthipad thread starter macrumors 68040

Stealthipad

LOL! And you call ME Hate Filled!:p