Free Game - Save Your Duck - easy but hard to score

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by vibameco, Apr 25, 2014.

1. vibameco macrumors newbie

We are pleased to announce the launch of 'Save Your Duck' free game.

The game rule is very simple: prevent the cat from catching your duck. Attack the cat by flying birds to score. It looks simple but you will see it is hard to score. Please try the funny game.

You can download it at: https://itunes.apple.com/app/save-your-duck/id866467981?mt=8

2. gloriarood macrumors newbie

Hello,

I have seen your link given in this post & its seems interesting game. I have downloaded it but didn't get time to play, i'll play this game & share my opinion with you..:)

3. vibameco thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks gloriarood, please feel free to give your comments. And please tell me how many points you can score when trying it.

4. youmeus macrumors newbie

It is interesting. I'm only able to score only 5 points after trying for a whole day.

5. gloriarood macrumors newbie

I had given 4 stars...!!! can you please do same for my newly developed game Kids Doctor Examination...!!! its totally FREE to download and its includes all whole process of virtual surgery and treatment of injured patients...

By this game kids can learn and also have fun at a time...

Your feedback is always been appreciated...!!!

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gameimax.kidsdoctorexamination

6. gloriarood macrumors newbie

Re

Ya i had done it.. given 5 stars... thanks for giving to my game but i played and given the stars its good game...