free games

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by OrangeSVTguy, Dec 3, 2007.

1. OrangeSVTguy macrumors 601

OrangeSVTguy

anyone know of a good website for free apple games? seems like they are all demos. i know there are plenty of freeware games out there but i can't find them. especially kids games for a 5 and 11 year old girls. thanks for any help

2. hsadear macrumors member

hsadear

3. comictimes macrumors 6502a

comictimes

hey just cause games are free doesn't mean they're for young girls. geez...

Anyways, two of my favorite games aren't on that list... first off, there's the classic card game freecell.
    Then there's also Grid Wars (the link to download it is just under the first picture, where it says "Mac"). This one is basically a remake for computer of Geometry Wars, if you ever played that.

4. bokdol macrumors 6502a

bokdol

i think he wants to find free game for 5 and 11 year old girls. like probably his kids.

5. OrangeSVTguy thread starter macrumors 601

OrangeSVTguy

yes that's mainly what the mac is for, for my 5 and 11 year old girls. i also have my xbox 360 hooked up to the monitor as well for hd gaming. i just wanted to find some cool games that both the girls would like. i'm going to buy the older one marble blast gold as she likes to play that on her school's computer.

btw, thanks for you help hsadear.

6. Suzatlarge macrumors newbie

Suzatlarge

Woohoo! Thanks so much for that link. I just got an iMac and am dealing pretty well with this big switchover from the world of PCs, but I missed Freecell. Now I have it again! :D

7. nagromme macrumors G5

nagromme

8. KompleX macrumors regular

9. nagromme macrumors G5

nagromme

FWIW I just added 15 or so games to that free list. "Battlestar Galactica: Beyond the Red Line" and "World of Padman" stand out as commercial quality titles (for teens/adults anyway). And "Plasma Pong" is just plain cool to look at :) (That one would be kid-friendly, too.)

10. Jason Lewis Suspended

Jason Lewis

Actually you can find some free games for child in iTunes Store, for example: Heydooda! The kitty says: Hello animal kids

11. EdwardSmith36 macrumors regular

12. KimBieber macrumors newbie

KimBieber