Free Hack for MightyMouse !!

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by applevx, Mar 14, 2010.

1. applevx macrumors member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10_6_2; en-us) AppleWebKit/531.22.7 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Safari/531.22.7)

SteerMouse, USB Overdrive, and ... are all good setting tools for MightyMouse, but not so easy to use.

I happened found that Microsoft's IntelliPoint can over write os x default mouse curve !
    You can see my setting down blow in that pic.

Good thing is IntelliPoint can apply to any brand mouse as well as well microsoft mouse, like PC tracking curve!

You may set MightyMouse in its own setting panel as usual.

Download URL is here
    http://download.microsoft.com/downl...5D9-8578-0DF8D1AEDEC7/MicrosoftMouse_d271.dmg

[​IMG]

2. kasakka macrumors 68000

Also seems to work for Magic Mouse. This is good if you want to use BetterTouchTool with the Magic Mouse but it has one problem: if you change any setting in either BetterTouchTool or Magic Mouse settings then it reverts back to the awful system mouse acceleration and you have to re-enable the setting from the Microsoft Intellipoint settings.

I'll stick to SteerMouse Magic Driver for the time being, at least until USB Overdrive is finally updated.