Free iloc-case for your iPhone4s

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by CBR900RR, Oct 9, 2011.

1. CBR900RR macrumors 6502a

I got mine awhile back for my iphone4, it is more like a custom make zip-lock bag, nothing you can lose, free sample with free shipping, perfect for your ip4s before you can get your new case ship in.

YouTube video

Order link.

2. thespazz macrumors 6502a

Seriously? A ziploc bag? You've gotta be ******** me.

3. weidanielb macrumors newbie

This could actually be really useful in a beach-type environment. I'm heading to Florida for the holidays and this should help keep sand out of my 4S when I'm using it at the beach! Thanks for the link! :D

4. blkonblk17 macrumors 6502

Received mine yesterday. Works as advertised. It's a tight fit with my case. (Element Vapor Comp) but seals fine. I agree about the beach situation. Protects the phone from debris such as sand. The touch screen is still usable and works 100%. Also, I have screen protector installed.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

5. Rusdude macrumors member

Thanks! Can't beat free and, really, their prices aren't that bad for a zip-lock bag that's custom-fitted.

6. thespazz macrumors 6502a

Wait..guys...its a damn ziploc bag. wtf is happening here

7. OMGbrandon macrumors 6502

OMGbrandon

Perfect for me. I live in Miami, def. would be using it at a pool party rather than worrying about my phone haha

8. Illuminated macrumors 6502a

Illuminated

Is this some sort of scam? Wrap it in plastic wrap!

9. tpavur macrumors regular

lol, I'm thinking the same thing...

10. PhatboyNYC macrumors newbie

^ this! LOL! I can't believe they're marketing a damn ziploc bag as protection for the iphone.

11. CBR900RR thread starter macrumors 6502a

I am actually using a real zip lock bag now heading to the pool, my defender case won't fit in the iloc.:D

12. OMGbrandon macrumors 6502

OMGbrandon

A real zip loc bag is way too thing, after a few little folds, it rips.

13. Abyssgh0st macrumors 68000

Abyssgh0st

I ordered one- thanks for the link. I'm sure I won't use it often, but there will be situations (ex. haunted house with a huge bubble room) where I would want it to keep my phone from getting soaked.

14. MacLovinItz macrumors newbie

Got Mine

Got my free iloc case too and use it on my iphone during practice in case it rains. Knock it if you want but it beats ruining my phone and it seems more sturdy than a regular ziploc as others have suggested. It's cheap and also fits my phone well. Gonna get some for my parents as stocking stuffers for xmas for our upcoming ski trip. I also came across this blog talking about it and a guy provided a link for a 2-4-1 special link he posted on there. http://forum.nyskiblog.com/Technology-and-Skiing-td3533889.html#a3541322

15. OMGbrandon macrumors 6502

OMGbrandon

16. al0513 macrumors 6502

Haha... funny thing is I came up with this idea back in 2007 during spring break. I put my iphone in a ziploc and went to the beach, then everyone that went with me proceeded to do the same. I found out that you can even use the touchscreen. Thought to myself.. hmm i wonder if someone would pay a few dollars for this...naww. :eek: