Free in-ear headphone tips from Monster

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by ItsAllLuck, Aug 3, 2010.

1. ItsAllLuck macrumors newbie

Saw this somewhere else and thought I'd pass it along, Monster is giving away in-ear tips in exchange for a review on them. I got these tips with my turbine pro coppers a few months ago, and they definitely beat any stock tips I've used with headphones, past and present. My brother is also using them on his sennheiser in-ears. They have a big list of compatible headphones on the site:

http://monstersupertips.com/contest/default.asp

2. Frenchjay macrumors 68000

Frenchjay

Any pics of these tips? Are they silicon or foam tips? Thanks!!

3. Surely Guest

Surely

To clarify, it's a draw..... they'll pick 100 winners from all of the applicants to send the free tips to.

I signed up for it..... why not. I don't mind giving a fake name and my sign-up-for-contests email address to them.:D

4. ItsAllLuck thread starter macrumors newbie

They have "Gel" and "foam" supertips.

The Gel ones: [​IMG]

and Foam:

[​IMG]

I use the Gel ones, the black ones in that picture to be exact. They have a gel inside of them that makes them pretty comfortable, not as rigid and hard as normal tips. They sound real nice too.

5. Frenchjay macrumors 68000

Frenchjay

Cool I just entered it!! I use foam tips they fit better and seem to insulate sound better for me. Hope I win these looks awesome !

6. sparrky macrumors 6502a

sparrky

Hey I won! :eek: They never notified me, but FedEx just delivered them! Wow, I never win anything. But what's funny is that I went ahead and ordered them right after I entered the contest thinking I'd never win....and I don't even really like them lol. And now I have 2! :p