Free iPhone 4/4s Case - Zoogue

Mac.World

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jan 9, 2011
In front of uranus
Just letting everyone know that Zoogue is once again doing the free case deal. They have 11 colors to choose from. I know people on here have done this deal before. I don't know anything about the quality of the product.

Price: free just pay $3.99 s/h
Coupon code: FreeZooGueAccessory

Free to the first 50,000 orders

JMies419

macrumors 6502
Aug 24, 2006
Just letting everyone know that Zoogue is once again doing the free case deal. They have 11 colors to choose from. I know people on here have done this deal before. I don't know anything about the quality of the product.

Price: free just pay $3.99 s/h
Coupon code: FreeZooGueAccessory

Free to the first 50,000 orders
Nice! Think I may grab one just to check it out. Thanks for the heads up!

BillMc40

macrumors member
Jan 18, 2012
Thanks for the link. I bought one for me daughter. It will get her started.
Thanks again i appreciate it.
BillMc

Boston Rhett

macrumors regular
Jan 23, 2012
DC
Sweet! Thanks for the heads up. Just FYI, you can actually get 2 cases, but shipping costs will be $5.99 instead. I picked up the white and navy blue. Who knows if I'll like them, but hey whatever, they're $3 apiece.

Jmclark

macrumors regular
Mar 4, 2009
Windham, ME
These actually look pretty good. Now to decide which color would go best with my white 4S... (besides white)

Edit: Went with the dark gray after seeing the pictures on the website.

Last edited:

thisonekidmongo

macrumors newbie
Nov 15, 2011
I have the gray and black from the previous deal. Big fan, thin, good feel, and saved my phone from a three-foot running drop that sent it skidding across concrete. Power button cutout doesn't fit 100% perfectly, I wonder if they fixed that for the new models. I'll probably try out white and red anyway, though I wish all the colors were darker shades.

blazinz

macrumors regular
Jun 15, 2010
ive got a lot of cases between having the 4/4s.. i gotta say this is one of my thin case faves!! Ive got the gray from the last batch on my white 4s now. I love it. Good grip, lay on table protection, slides in/out pockets easy, doesn't scratch, cutouts are good and overall just feels good in your hand. I got the email about the new colors this morning, not sure which colors to try but for 6shipped for 2 you cant go wrong;)

djransom

macrumors 68040
May 14, 2008
Chi-Town
Just ordered dark gray to match my iPad smart cover and also white for $6 shipped. Great deal and thanks for posting this :cool:

Jason-94

macrumors newbie
Sep 24, 2011
I grabbed the light blue and the light green, can't wait to get them, shame i will probally be waiting a while seeing as i am in the uk

dsquared81

macrumors 6502
Apr 11, 2010
Orange County
I just received my gray zoogue from the free case promotion.

Immediate likes: slim profile, good grip on the sides, cutouts work with my accessories. Power button issue from some feedback i read earlier is not present-it fits well in that area and pressing it had no issues. I love the color combo with my white iphone

Dislikes: fit-its not tight, there's some flex on the sides. Thin at the top end of the dock connector (think NGP). Camera flash washout (there is no black ring). I don't like the logo on the back either-wish it was more subtle

Overall I like it but not as much as I thought I would. Definitely acceptable for free, but I wouldn't have paid 14.99 for it.

Leonard1818

macrumors 68020
Nov 15, 2011
any pics of this?

just referred a coworker to this case cause the one he got at verizon keeps peeling up the sides of his screen protector.

Does this case seem like it'll be OK with the screen protector?