Free iPhone 5 Case!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by mpossjr, Sep 12, 2012.

1. mpossjr macrumors member

ZooGue is offering their case for the iPhone 5 for free (plus $3.99 for shipping)
    Looks similar to the iPhone 4/4s case with a few changes.
    It says while supplies last. I think it is a pre-order. I just ordered a blue one.

2. iBreatheApple macrumors 68020

iBreatheApple

These on Amazon are cheaper shipped and better looking. They've been available for a week or so.

Check it.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. AdDaMan macrumors newbie

4. lorenwade macrumors 68000

lorenwade

Thanks for sharing again! I keep trying to tell people, but my thread about it was buried.

5. Ayemerica macrumors demi-god

Ayemerica

thank you, do you plan on using a screen protector?

6. mpossjr thread starter macrumors member

looks good

I might order one of those too. I have the ZooGue for my iPhone 4 and my wife's 4s and i am very impressed with how well they hold their shape and how well they fit the phone.

7. iBreatheApple macrumors 68020

iBreatheApple

8. lorenwade macrumors 68000

lorenwade

Mine should be here today!

9. mpossjr thread starter macrumors member

Silicone

I havnt tried a silicone case for any of my phones before ( bad experience with PSP and Nintendo DS cases)
    I like that the ZooGue is like a hard/soft plastic that is not sticky

10. ejrizo macrumors 6502

ejrizo

11. kazpod macrumors member

12. iamthekiller macrumors 6502a

Stop posting this "free" phone case spam. I can't believe people think they're getting something for free. The fact that you PAY MONEY for the shipping means it's NOT FREE. The case itself is garbage and the amount you PAY for shipping more than covers the crappy case.

I have tons of things you can have for "free"............ just pay "shipping". Yikes.

13. Daremo macrumors 68000

Daremo

I certainly wouldn't consider this spam, It's actually quite helpful, as I didn't know they had pre-orders up for the 5 case yet and the case is far from garbage. I've used one on the 4S since it came out, and I think its great.

Maybe technically not "free" but STILL a fantastic deal on what I consider to be a great case.

I ordered 2.

14. TheMacBookPro macrumors 68020

TheMacBookPro

Plenty of cases for the iPhone 5 on eBay with free shipping for less than $4 each, so this is nowhere near 'free'.

The only reason I'd consider ordering this is because (I assume) it'd ship from the US so I'd get it earlier than the eBay cases, but since this ships in 3-6 weeks anyways there's no point buying from them.

15. kyellowness macrumors regular

how are the cases? does it feel really cheap?

16. kyellowness macrumors regular

Wow, there sure are a lot of threads on these. I think I've already seen like 4 threads on this same topic and company.

17. dallasmacr macrumors newbie

I recently heard about this company so I was checking it out and noticed they are doing this free iPhone 5 case special right now, $5.99 for 2 cases is a pretty good deal but wondering if they are truely as good as the reviews say. Anyone on here have one? any feedback would be helpful.

18. Rocko1 macrumors 68020

Rocko1

Yes, and it's not free. It's their gimmick to sell you a garbage case. $1 case is listed as Free with $3.99 or higher shipping.

The material used is a cheap and feels odd. I threw mine out minutes after receiving it.

19. 3rdiguy macrumors 6502a

3rdiguy

The case is horrible. Shows aluminum on back near camera and feels like crap. Not even worth "free"

20. Digidesign macrumors 6502

Zoogue... the Zynga of the accessories world (freemium crap).

21. Kisey macrumors 6502a

These are not free. The price of the case is bundled into the shipping cost.

22. steffi macrumors 6502a

I've got two Zoogue iphone 5 cases and I used them for the iphone 4s too. They are probably to best value cases on the market. I now use a al13 but there's nothing crap about the Social cases. They aren't soft silicone.

It's better to start your own thread as bringing up another case in this thread only serves to add confusion when people comment and aren't specific about which case they are talking about.

23. macaholicsanon macrumors newbie

Hey Dallas,

Someone posted an image at the top that isnt the ZooGue case so think people are a little confused.

I do have one of the ZooGue iPhone 5 cases and they are surprisingly really good, specially for the price, for 2 its only $5.99 with shipping and handling.