Free iPhone file viewer and manager for iPhone

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Silver472, Nov 24, 2009.

1. Silver472 macrumors newbie

Silver472

hi guys. sry if I posted in the wrong place, but I'm looking for a good file manager and viewer, so I can view every single file on the iPhone right on the iPhone, not on the pc or on the mac, and also if I can manage the files like deleting them or sending them, but the most important is that this file has to play/execute/view every common file that there is inside my iPhone such as songs, texts, videos and photos. you know any file viewer like this?

IT MUST BE FREE

thx for the help and waiting for answers.

2. Gorg macrumors newbie

I don't know of any app like that. I'd be interested in checking out one (free or not) if it exists. You might want to post this in the App Store forum. I expect there are more "app enthusiasts" in that forum that would know about such a beast if it existed. :)

Good luck!

3. truncj macrumors member

Jailbreak using Blackra1n and then download iFile from Cydia

4. Silver472 thread starter macrumors newbie

Silver472

but iFile is paid, I'd download it if it wasn't. I need a free one. do you know any free app like this? could you help me? thank you people.

5. kate-willbury macrumors 6502a

there are none, buddy.

6. dr34mc4st3r macrumors regular

dr34mc4st3r

why not get good reader, its 99 cents, u can skip a soft drink for that

7. ghostwriter macrumors regular

ghostwriter

I understand the desire to get something for nothing but come on, developers deserve to be compensated for their work. How can .99 cents be too much for an app that does what you want?