iPad Free lockinfo alternative?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by sl33pyhead, Jul 22, 2012.

1. sl33pyhead macrumors member

Originally lock calendar was perfect for my iPad as it listed my events every time I turned it on, but it's not ios 5 compatible... Any suggestions? I just mainly want to see my calendar, any extras is nice but not necessary.

Thx guys!

2. TriJetHero macrumors 601

TriJetHero

3. sl33pyhead thread starter macrumors member

>.> I meant on the lock screen so I wouldn't have to remember to look at my reminders... Otherwise I wouldn't need the reminder heh

4. TriJetHero macrumors 601

TriJetHero

5. sl33pyhead thread starter macrumors member

Ah... That was unhelpful. But for those wondering I did find home screen 2.0 but it's more like a widget and not what I'm looking for. It is quite nice asthetically but the search continues!

6. solo118 macrumors 65816

No offense to the OP, but for the price of Lockinfo it is easily the most used app I have. Easily worth every penny and then some.

Maybe its not the prettiest, but it works for me!

7. dhlizard macrumors G4

dhlizard

I agree, and the support from Dave Ashman, the developer is fantastic !

8. sl33pyhead thread starter macrumors member

No offense taken! I had lockinfo a while back it's really nice :) was just looking for something as simple as lock calendar for the iPad strictly to remember appointments but nyat byad might put on iPad as well if nothing else. Thx for the input everyone!

9. solo118 macrumors 65816

You can turn off the email, text and other "sections" if you just want the calendar to come up.

I remember my Blackberry had a theme called "Today" that showed all my upcoming appointments and I was dying to have it for years with my iphone until Lockinfo came along. The stock Notification Center also helps, but I just turned it off since iOS 5 came out because I love Lockinfo!

10. ACardAttack macrumors 6502

ACardAttack

Yeah, but it would be nice if there was something free and simple just for the calendar or even cheaper if that is the only thing you want for it