hey guys, As we all know, apple will be releasing the montevina macbooks as early as july. I am going to college in the fall and I am playing the waiting game, like many other students. I decided that if they don't release it by the second week of august, I would go ahead and buy a current, yet still amazing macbook. Here's my question: is there a time frame where apple would upgrade my macbook if I bought the current product and they released the montevina macbooks shortly after? For example, if I bought my macbook the second week of August, and they begin selling the montevina macbooks around two weeks later. Does apple upgrade you if you buy shortly before a refresh? Thank You!