Free MacLegion Promo Bundle 2012

mscriv

macrumors 601
Aug 14, 2008
Dallas, Texas
I don't think this has been posted yet. MacLegion is giving away some apps to start the hype for their next promo bundle.
Jessica do you use any of these apps or other apps from MacLegion? I was just wondering about people's experiences with their products. Anyone else have a review from their experience with MacLegion?

soloer

macrumors 6502a
Sep 27, 2004
Omaha
I just got my e-mail about this, so I'm assuming everyone else did too. I imagine traffic will slow down in a few hours.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Original poster
Feb 19, 2005
It must be traffic. I downloaded fast, but did not activate yet because I am working.

cage123au

macrumors newbie
Mar 19, 2008
Jessica do you use any of these apps or other apps from MacLegion? I was just wondering about people's experiences with their products. Anyone else have a review from their experience with MacLegion?
It costs nothing, what have you go to lose. If you don't like them, delete it, simple really.

mscriv

macrumors 601
Aug 14, 2008
Dallas, Texas
It costs nothing, what have you go to lose. If you don't like them, delete it, simple really.
I'm not complaining about price, but it's good to know if others have had positive or negative experiences with the company's software. I like to do my research so to speak.