Free Magazines for the iPhone from Zinio!!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ViPa, Dec 4, 2007.

1. ViPa macrumors 6502a

what up dudes, brand new to the forums

navigate to www.zinio.com/iphone from safari on your iphone..18 top notch magazines..really..top notch, car and driver, playboy, penthouse, maxim, macworld, mens health, popular mechanics, etc..

sorry fellars, nude images are blurred out..i know, its depressing:(

oh and i really suggest using WiFi while browsing it as it is full of images

2. skythefly13 macrumors 6502

High Res???

Each page of the magazines are very small and reading the small text is impossible....I am on a wifi connection? What's the deal?

EDIT: Ahhh, sorry, I didnt realize you had to tap the actual page to view it larger...sorry!

3. ViPa thread starter macrumors 6502a

4. ClassicMac247 macrumors 6502

ClassicMac247

5. ViPa thread starter macrumors 6502a

i think whats really cool is that its the FULL magazine..not a watered down version

6. snook911 macrumors 6502a

7. kwjohns macrumors 6502a

kwjohns

I'm kind of curious how this is legal and worried this won't be around for long (free anyways).

8. alFR macrumors 68020

Zinio seem to be the people who publish the electronic versions of these magazines, so I suppose it's all legit. Looks like it's a free offer to get you into reading the mags with the hope that you'll eventually buy the paper version or subscribe online (I imagine the subscription site works on the desktop as well, the free iPhone one doesn't).

9. Avatar74 macrumors 65816

Yes, like any other page on iPhone's Safari browser.

EDIT:

Oh nevermind... I see they created some sort of web-2.0 client for viewing... a bit different I guess.