Free Metal Bumper Case for iPhone 5s/6/6 Plus

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Prabas, Jan 16, 2016.

1. Prabas macrumors 6502a

Prabas

2. kcellup macrumors regular

kcellup

thanks, i tried it, we will see. 15-30 business day shipping is quite long though lol

3. Daisy81 Suspended

Daisy81

Cool. I'll see if I get mine in about a month. If not well all they got was my name and address. I already get junk mail no biggie. Make sure to use your junk email account as the email incase they are mining for emails to spam.

Otherwise very cool. It is possible they are trying to make a name for themselves and handing out free samples so to speak. Thank you for the tip Prabas. :D

4. AlliFlowers Contributor

AlliFlowers

I went for it, too. By the time it arrives, I'll have forgotten I ordered it, and it will be a nice surprise!

Besides, I love new places to order cheap stuff from China. ;)

5. kagharaht macrumors 6502a

I have bought cases exactly like this one. Several vendors rebrand and sell this generic model. These have no real padding internally and no breaks on the aluminum case. Your signal will drop drastically and drain the heck out of the battery. It looks exactly like the ones I've tried. The camera lens will still end up touching the table since these have no lip-lift around the edges.

6. kcellup macrumors regular

kcellup

I don't think anyone gets a free case expecting top quality everyday protection...

7. kagharaht macrumors 6502a

Correct. It's just good community manners to provide a little warning for unsuspecting users. Specially if one has actually tried one of these themselves.

8. skiltrip macrumors 68030

The feedback is appreciated. Sometimes it's nice to know whether something is worth your time, even if it is free. I have a few free or 99 cent cases that I've gotten and never used, as they are simply not good cases.
    Thanks again.